Re: [O] [babel] using #+call for inline results

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] [babel] using #+call for inline results
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 13:31:51 -0700

> Well, I have many other problems with this version (such as speed commands not
> working anymore, yasnippet expansion not working anymore on TAB, some files
> which say they're not in Org-agenda-files, etc.) but that's another story.

I don't understand, are you saying that all of the above problems are
caused by the introduction of inline call lines?  I have not experienced
any of these problems.

> About this, my only weirdness is that I had to confirm 12 times (yes, 12!)
> that I wanted to execute the calls.
>
> I have this in my emacs config file for months
>
>         ;; don't be prompted on every code block evaluation
>         (setq org-confirm-babel-evaluate nil)
>
> ... has this var become a local file variable?

This has not become a buffer local variable and I can not reproduce your
problem, could you please submit a minimal configuration with which I
can reproduce this problem.

> Last thing: the questions in the echo area sometimes display the block name in
> parentheses, sometimes not...
>
> - "Evaluate this emacs-lisp code block (square) on your system? (yes or no)"
> - "Evaluate this emacs-lisp code block on your system? (yes or no)"

When the code block has a name, the name is shown in parens, when the
code block is not named no name is shown.

Best -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte/