Re: [O] Checkbox Statistics - Report Progress

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Checkbox Statistics - Report Progress
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 11:07:15 +0200

Hi Neil,

neil whitley <address@hidden> writes:

> The way the statistics work as far as I can see is that they give an
> instant 'snapshot'. BUT is there a way to generate an agenda report that
> shows how the projects have progressed to [100%] ?

This is not currently possible.

> Maybe have checkbox statistics logged as they change with a timestamp
> for example?

We could implement this by adding a log note to the parent-with-stats
task each time a subtask is marked DONE.  But I need to think a bit more
about this -- normally notes are for the task you act upon, not for
another task, so this change might involve a more general change.

But thanks for the idea, I would love to make Org handle this.

--
 Bastien