Re: [O] Replaced obsolete interactive-p function

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Replaced obsolete interactive-p function
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 10:36:17 +0200

Hi Eric and Michael,

Eric Schulte <address@hidden> writes:

> Michael's patch looks great to me, I can confirm that it does stifle the
> warnings on Emacs24, and everything compiles and works as expected -- at
> least as far as the Org-mode test suite is able to differentiate.

Thanks to Michael for the patch, it does indeed fix the warnings.

> In addition to applying this patch I've also added another patch which
> supplies the optional KIND argument to every invocation of
> org-called-interactively-p.

I thought the absence of argument was taken care by the
org-called-interactively-p macro -- see the (with-no-warning ...)
sexp in it, and the comment.

Eric, any reason for explicitely adding an argument?

I understand it's better for readability and it will ease the future
replacement of org-called-interactively-p by called-interactively-p,
but I was just curious to know if there was some other reasons.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien