Re: [O] Org-mode as a replacement for LaTeX

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] Org-mode as a replacement for LaTeX
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 07:18:40 -1000

Aloha Chris,

The only one I've written in Org-mode with collaborators was with some
fellow Org-mode users.  We shared the .org and .bib files in a git
repository.

I agree that the number of Org-mode users out there limits one's ability
to collaborate on projects written in Org-mode.

Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye
http://www.tsdye.com