[O] Conditional Inclusion

From: Avdi Grimm
Subject: [O] Conditional Inclusion
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 00:43:32 -0400

I'm trying to produce two slightly different PDF versions from the
same document.

I want to be able to conditionally include a few LaTeX_HEADER lines
when I publish an Org file. I need to do it in a way I can control
from the command line when I run the export in batch mode. So I need
to either enable the lines with some eval-ed lisp on the emacs command
line, or with an environment variable.

Thoughts on the best way to go about this?

--
Avdi Grimm
http://avdi.org