Re: [O] Conditional Inclusion

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: Re: [O] Conditional Inclusion
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 09:20:32 +0200

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 6:43 AM, Avdi Grimm <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm trying to produce two slightly different PDF versions from the
same document.

I want to be able to conditionally include a few LaTeX_HEADER lines
when I publish an Org file. I need to do it in a way I can control
from the command line when I run the export in batch mode. So I need
to either enable the lines with some eval-ed lisp on the emacs command
line, or with an environment variable.

Thoughts on the best way to go about this?

If you are doing it from batch mode, one non-org approach would be to have the conditional headers in two different files (say header1.tex, header2.tex) and depending which ones you wantt, you could copy them into a file header.tex, which is then when exporting included in the document.

Non-org, but very flexible.

Cheers,

Rainer

--