Re: [O] Links in tables and LaTeX export

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Links in tables and LaTeX export
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 13:03:16 -0400

Thomas S. Dye <address@hidden> wrote:

> I can confirm that the formerly broken links in my tables work with
> Org-mode version 7.5 (release_7.5.596.gea215).

I'm puzzled (and a bit worried about the integrity of my tree): I pulled
a short while ago and ''git describe HEAD'' says:

      baseline-490-gde0fcdf

so it seems I have an extra tag between release_7.5 and HEAD and
although I have no idea where it came from, it does not seem to be much
of a problem[fn:1], since I can get things relative to release_7.5:

      $ git describe --long  --match release_7.5 HEAD
      release_7.5-579-gde0fcdf

But why do I have 579 commits since then and you have 596 (and the HEADs
have different SHA1s)? Are you applying local mods? That would explain
the discrepancy in the commit count, as well as the discrepancy in the
SHA1, but if so, why isn't your version marked ``dirty''?

Just trying to understand,
Nick

Footnotes:

[fn:1] For the record, in my tree, ``baseline'' is related to
release_7.5 like so:

      $ git describe --match release_7.5 --long baseline
      release_7.5-89-g3d802ee