Re: [O] Calendar-like view of the org-agenda

From: Manuel Hermenegildo
Subject: Re: [O] Calendar-like view of the org-agenda
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 12:41:06 +0200

 > what I would like, however, is that the detailed view that is accessible
 > from hitting the space bar in the cfw view put me into an agenda view
 > for that day.  that would then give me full access to org!  this should
 > be quite simple: replace the detail view with a simple invocation of the
 > default org-agenda view (what you get from C-c a a, say) for that
 > particular date?

Great idea. This would indeed be a good (and simple)
solution. However, unfortunately it does not solve the other problem:

 > I particularly like having a graphical view of my commitments,
 > especially for a month, without worrying about detail.  Org's
 > agenda view becomes cumbersome (for me) when going beyond a week's
 > view (or even a day sometimes...)  [1].

Me too, but the problem with the current approach is that, at least
for me, this view is full of tasks that are not mine, are in a
different order (not by priorities), etc., which then does not help.

Manuel