Re: [O] export to ODT

From: Henri-Paul Indiogine
Subject: Re: [O] export to ODT
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 16:38:55 -0700

Hi Nick!

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:
> It's been pulled into contrib/ so all you have to do is make sure that
> the contrib/lisp directory is in your load-path and then C-c C-e o (or
> C-c C-e O) - at least, it did for me on a simple org file.

Thanks!  That is easier than I thought.  I have now the following
lines in my .emacs :

(add-to-list 'load-path "~/elisp/org-mode/lisp")
(add-to-list 'load-path "~/elisp/org-mode/contrib/lisp")
(require 'org-install)
(require 'org-exp)
(require 'org-latex)

I got the following line in my *Messages* buffer:

Use of MathJax is incompatible with ODT exporter. Using dvipng instead.

I do know about this MathJax.  When the odt file is loading I get a
message window from LibreOffice with a general error.  Then it goes away
and the file continues loading.  There are a few issues with merging
lines and no space in between them, but overall it looks great.

Thanks to the developer(s) or org-odt!!!

Best,
Henri-Paul

--
Henri-Paul Indiogine