[O] org-odt and bibliography

From: Henri-Paul Indiogine
Subject: [O] org-odt and bibliography
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 21:03:19 -0700

Greetings!

I am starting to use org-odt and I find it very useful.  I am wondering
whether it is possible to export also my bibliography.   In the org file
I have the following:

blah blah blah \cite<cf>{Apple:1992a,Payne:1999a,Martin:2003a}.
blah blah blah

Then later:
\bibliographystyle{apacite}
\bibliography{/home/henk/Dropbox/dissertation/bibdata-neuf}

The above text from the org file is transferred verbatim to the odt
file.  The same happens to the footnotes.

I understand that the org-odt code is still under development and that
the developer is doing this from the goodness of his heart.  I am just
wondering whether I am missing something, doing something incorrectly,
or this is maybe going to be a future feature.

Thanks,
Henri-Paul

--
Henri-Paul Indiogine