Re: [O] org-odt and bibliography

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] org-odt and bibliography
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 13:25:43 +0530

Hello Henri

org-odt doesn't support bibliographic content. So what you are reporting
is what is expected.

I am no academic or a researcher. So I have no understanding of
bibliographies - their representation, management etc.

If you send me an Org file and a HAND-CRAFTED odt file matching it then
I would be able to reverse-engineer the odt document that you supply,
understand what meets your needs and add support for the same.

>From the OpenOffice UI, I remember seeing entries for creating
Bibliographic indices etc. So I would assume that Bibliographic content
can be represented in a much native manner with OpenDocument formats.

Jambunathan K.