[O] org-odt/org-export errors/paths

From: Matt Price
Subject: [O] org-odt/org-export errors/paths
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 12:55:24 -0400

Hi folks,

recently updated to 7.6 (via git) and am trying to follow the directions to enable org-odt.  I'm having trouble with the exporter, and suspect something is messed up in my .emacs somewhere, am hoping you guys can help.

My current problem: org-odt export fails with this error (apologies for gmail's HTMLization of this message):
--------------
Exporting to ODT using org-lparse...
Using vacuous schema [3 times]
File /tmp/odt-10243EXp/content.xml no longer exists!
let*: Wrong number of arguments: #[nil "ƉŠŒ~ˆebˆÇ
ÆÈ#ƒ)
----------------

I seem to have something messed up in my org path, because when I first tried to enable org-odt, evaluation of org-odt.el failed with a void-variable error which I fixed by manually loading org-exp.el.  Here are what I believe to be the relevant parts of my org setup:

;; get current docs
(setq Info-default-directory-list (cons "/home/matt/src/org-mode/doc" Info-default-directory-list))
;; new load paths
(setq load-path (cons "/home/matt/src/org-mode/contrib/lisp/" load-path))
(setq load-path (cons "/home/matt/src/org-mode/lisp/" load-path))

(require 'org-exp)
(require 'org-odt)

and here are the few org customizations I've made, beside the somewhat lengthy capture templates:

 '(org-default-notes-file "~/Dropbox/GTD/Collect.org")
 '(org-directory "~/Dropbox/GTD/")
 '(org-modules (quote (org-bbdb org-bibtex org-docview org-gnus org-info org-jsinfo org-irc org-mew org-mhe org-rmail org-vm org-exp org-w3m org-odt \.\.\.)))
 '(org-startup-folded (quote content))
 '(org-startup-indented t)

Thanks as always guys!
Matt