Re: [O] org-odt and bibliography

From: Torsten Anders
Subject: Re: [O] org-odt and bibliography
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 09:27:42 +0100

Dear Henri-Paul,

On 8 Jul 2011, at 00:27, Henri-Paul Indiogine wrote:
> Yes, but the sad thing is that using emacs+orgmode is so fast, easy
> and productive.   Writer or Word feel so clunky and backwards.

Sure, you can write with orgmode and then export for your supervisor to
OpenOffice/Word. I recently wrote a paper that way (before there was the now
available export, using latex2rtf).

Concerning references, I suggest for the draft you simply put in plain-text
placeholders in (Author year) form. Your supervisor is probably happy with that
at the drafting stage, and you can easily and quickly replace them later with
whatever format you want, e.g., Zotero entries (you can even write your
bibliography by hand, as your supervisor possibly does :).

Best,
Torsten