Re: [O] 7.6 and Thanks

From: Matthew Sauer
Subject: Re: [O] 7.6 and Thanks
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 10:45:24 -0500

Bastien,

Thanks!  I was just hoping to make sure that I had made the correction
in an appropriate fashion for those on this project (having it require
the file that had the function defined instead of re-defining the
file).  I am still relatively new here, new to elisp and git.   Again,
thanks for all you do.