[O] Some bugs with ob-clojure.el and some more with ob-sh.el

From: Robert McIntyre
Subject: [O] Some bugs with ob-clojure.el and some more with ob-sh.el
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 01:25:31 -0500

I've made a gist at

https://gist.github.com/1073383

that details some problems with ob-clojure.el and ob-sh.el.

In particular, there are a few problems with :results verbatim/scalar and :results output for the two modes.

M-x org-version returns:
Org-mode version 7.5 (release_7.5.516.gf06e.dirty)

I hope that this will be helpful to someone in squashing some bugs.  If there are any questions please email me.  I'd love to help in any way I can to make org-mode even better.

sincerely,
--Robert McIntyre