Re: [O] Calendar-like view of the org-agenda

From: SAKURAI Masashi
Subject: Re: [O] Calendar-like view of the org-agenda
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 16:03:32 +0900

Hi Bastien

At Thu, 07 Jul 2011 17:32:44 +0200,
Bastien wrote:
> :
> SAKURAI Masashi <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Then, I use the function org-agenda-get-day-entries to get schedule
> > items of the org-agenda-files. The function can receive some arguments
> > to limit the tasks, but I didn't understand exactly.
>
> See the attached patch -- org-agenda-get-day-entries can take more
> arguments like :scheduled :deadline to help reduce the size of listed
> entries.  See the docstring of org-diary, which understands the same
> list of arguments.

Thank you for your advice and patch. I will merge it.

One question, is it fixed variable for an user?  I mean, one often
changes the argument parameter to change the filtering in a single
Emacs session. If one frequently changes it, should I design the UI to
change it and re-draw the calendar?

--
SAKURAI, Masashi (family, given)
address@hidden