Re: [O] Using MobileOrg without sync?

From: Konrad Hinsen
Subject: Re: [O] Using MobileOrg without sync?
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 13:47:05 +0200

On 12 Jul 2011, at 22:12, Steinar Bang wrote:

I installed MobileOrg on an HTC desire. The idea was to just use it to
take notes, no sync to an emacs with org-mode would be needed.

What's the point of MobileOrg then? There are dozens of note-taking apps for Android that do a better job than MobileOrg for note taking. Personally I use Epistle, which syncs with Dropbox, yielding plain- text files on my desktop that I can access from Emacs.

Konrad.