Re: [O] question about ODT export behavior

From: Rainer Stengele
Subject: Re: [O] question about ODT export behavior
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 17:04:16 +0200

Am 13.07.2011 16:23, schrieb Bastien:
> Rainer Stengele <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I'll attach the org file.
>
> You forgot the org file, you just attached the odt file.
>
> I don't know when Jambunathan can have a loot at this, but please
> bare in mind that such formatting issues are relatively hard to fix
> (talking from experience).
>
> Thanks,

Org file is attached.

I think this is the most simple org file - nothing special
- and the odt file just extends some extra lines, so I thought this
to be a fundamental issue.
I would like to be able to export the minutes of a meeting but cannot as my
colleagues
will wonder why I put all these extra lines in ...

Thanks,
Rainer