Re: [O] Web bookmarks in ORG?

From: Angel de Vicente
Subject: Re: [O] Web bookmarks in ORG?
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 10:38:42 +0100

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Angel,
>
> maybe you can have a look at GNU recutils:
>
>   http://www.gnu.org/s/recutils/
>
> I'd be curious to know if recutils has been used to store
> and manage bookmarks, but I think it's a natural fit.
>
> We had some discussion with the author, Jose E. Marchesi,
> who is an this list -- and recutils/org integration is not
> impossible either.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm very busy right now, so I didn't look at
this, but I will certainly come back to it, and report back. (There was
also a Emacs Database, EDB, which I never used, but which perhaps could
also be used, but I'm not sure if that is still maintained...)

Cheers,
--
Ángel de Vicente
http://angel-de-vicente.blogspot.com/