Re: [O] Represent *everything* in Org-mode

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Represent *everything* in Org-mode
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 09:35:13 +0200

Hi,

It sounds very interesting. I would use something like that if it did
not require to much hassle after initial setup.

It would for example be interesting to use with one's old agenda. "What
did I do on June 7th?" and it pops up whatever you did.  The key is
probably easy access to the data using some preferred method,
e.g. search, a plain list for day or a calendar-like view.

Python is a nice language, and I too feel more comfortable writing it
than Emacs Lisp. The latter is more eloquent though.

Lets us know how it goes.
–Rasmus

--
Sent from my Emacs