Re: [O] Possibly new function to view your notes in chronological order

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Possibly new function to view your notes in chronological order
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 10:20:15 +0200

Hi Marc-Oliver,

Marc-Oliver Ihm <address@hidden> writes:

> I would like to submit the new function org-find-timestamps for
> disussion.

Thanks for this piece of code and for this idea!

I've tested it a bit and I encourage others to test it.

I was able to create a sparse tree with inactive timestamps,
but I was not able to display a buffer with ordered items.
I will test more carefully and give feedback/debugging.

My main reaction is: your idea/code could partially sneak into
`org-sparse-tree' by adding a new ran[g]e option, asking the
starting and ending dates, and creating the sparse tree.

What do you think?

--
 Bastien