Re: [O] Remove current heading from refile targets?

From: Jason Dunsmore
Subject: Re: [O] Remove current heading from refile targets?
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 17:27:03 -0500

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Jason,
>
> Jason Dunsmore <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I noticed that when I go to refile a heading, the heading that I'm
>> refiling is listed in the refile targets.  If I choose to refile the
>> heading to itself, the following error is displayed:
>>
>> org-refile: Cannot refile to position inside the tree or region
>>
>> When I'm choosing a refile target, the current heading gets in the way.
>> Would it make sense to remove the current heading from the refile
>> targets?
>
> Indeed.
>
> I've just pushed a fix for this.
>
>> I have org-completion-use-ido set to `t', so I'm using the ido
>> interface to refile.
>
> I don't use `org-completion-use-ido' so I cannot test, but it should
> work okay -- please let me know if there is any problem.

Hm, I don't see any change with or without org-completion-use-ido set.
The current heading still shows up in the refile targets.  Here are my
org-refile related configs:

(setq org-refile-targets '((nil . (:maxlevel . 2))))
(setq org-refile-allow-creating-parent-nodes t)
(setq org-refile-use-outline-path t)
(setq org-refile-use-cache nil)

Regards,
Jason