Re: [O] calculation question

From: Bart Bunting
Subject: Re: [O] calculation question
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 09:47:59 +1000

Hi Bastien,

I presume Jude is using emacspeak with org-mode.

I also use emacspeak.

I have noticed that emacspeak does not read anything done using
overlays.  I am presuming the column and row labels are done this way.

It also means that we can't use column view either as far as I know.

This as I understand it is not really an issue for org-mode but a
current emacspeak limitation.

I'm sure like all things emacs that this can be fixed given enough elisp
knowledge.  Perhaps it's worth Jude or I asking on the emacspeak list
for some advice as to how to solve this problem.

Kind regards

Bart