[O] Fwd: Commenting a diary sexp line??

From: Alan E. Davis
Subject: [O] Fwd: Commenting a diary sexp line??
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 07:24:43 -0700

I finally Archived this subheading.  I am trying to get org-mobile/mobile-org running on my new Android phone, and org-mobile-push choked on three sexps.

Alan

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 2:54 AM, suvayu ali <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 7:48 AM, Michael Markert
<address@hidden> wrote:
>> :|     * APPT Daily Scrum
>> :|     <%%(let ((dayname (calendar-day-of-week date))(day (car (cdr date))))(memq dayname '(1 2 3 4 5)))>
>> :|    [2009-07-01 Wed]
>> :`----
>> #+END_EXAMPLE
>
> Anyway: Begin the org-sexp line with a `#' - the usual org comment character.

I also faced this once and was expecting using the COMMENT keyword on
the headline will do the trick but it doesn't. I had to use # before
the sexp.

So my question is, should org be ignoring the COMMENT keyword on
headlines when a sexp is present. I would be inclined to call this a
bug as a scheduled headline would be ignored in the presence of
COMMENT.

--
Suvayu