Re: [O] Calendar-like view of the org-agenda

From: SAKURAI Masashi
Subject: Re: [O] Calendar-like view of the org-agenda
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 14:52:34 +0900

Hi Rasmus,

Thanks for your setting sample.

At Sun, 17 Jul 2011 20:59:19 +0200,
Rasmus wrote:
> :
> > Is is somehow possible to change the font family used in Calfw windows
> > only?
>
> Hardly perfect, the following let me change the font used in Calfw
> sessions. It seems rather fragile, though as it only seems to work with
> `:height 90'. Obviously there is a more fundamental problem that I ought
> to address.

Yes. Some Japanese users use the function `buffer-face-set' too.
They also worry about the difference between the value of `char-width' for
the charactors and the real width of the font glyphs.

Indeed, the font setting in Emacs has been very difficult.

--
SAKURAI, Masashi (family, given)
address@hidden