Re: [O] [babel] escaping of links when result from source code block?

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: Re: [O] [babel] escaping of links when result from source code block?
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 08:34:28 +0200

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 7:28 PM, Eric Schulte <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Rainer,

Hi Eric,

The leading "[" makes the string result look like a list to Babel, so it
is passed to the `read' function which then escapes the periods in the
file name.  You can inhibit this interpretation of the string by
explicitly informing the code block that you will be returning a string
with the ":results scalar" header argument.  You may also want to look
at the ":results file" header argument.

That explains. I an using it to return links to several graphs created in R, so I think the scalar option would be a good solution.

Thanks a lot,

Rainer

Best -- Eric

--