Re: [O] Ruby on Aquamacs

From: Dirk Scharff
Subject: Re: [O] Ruby on Aquamacs
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 13:22:23 +0200

Hi Juri

I guess you are kind of wrong here, because this list deals with org-mode for emacs, not with ruby or emacs in general. But to give you a starting point I'd suggest you read this http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2429373/tips-and-tricks-for-using-emacs-to-develop-a-ruby-on-rails-app . Most of the time the emacs and the Aquamacs configuration will be the same as far as I know.

Regards,
Dirk.