Re: [O] calculation question

From: Michael Brand
Subject: Re: [O] calculation question
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 18:51:28 +0200

Hi Jude and Bart

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 10:13, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
> Bart Bunting <address@hidden> writes:
>> I have noticed that emacspeak does not read anything done using
>> overlays.  I am presuming the column and row labels are done this way.
>
> Yes, the references are displayed as an overlay.

As an alternative to overlays used by "C-c }" on a table to display
the coordinate grid, I would suggest the attached patch that displays
the coordinates in the table editor "C-c `" like this:

#+begin_src org
#
# Edit field @2$3 and finish with C-c C-c
#
123
#+end_src

It also supports the org-table-follow-field-mode "C-u C-u C-c `" added
by Carsten two months ago:
http://orgmode.org/w/org-mode.git/commitdiff/bffdfeb7fcd6c094d44e754ace7ce28fab81f2ff

Michael