Re: [O] Minibuffer hangs when entering commands with space in org-mode

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Minibuffer hangs when entering commands with space in org-mode
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 01:39:06 +0200

Hi Anthony,

Anthony Tanbakuchi <address@hidden> writes:

> Now that I have upgraded org-mode to 7.6 from 7.5

Did you upgrade Aquamacs too, or only Org?

> the mini-buffer hangs when I'm using org-mode and entering a command
> that contains spaces. For example, if I try to enter a link with C-c
> C-l, and the file name contains a space, it causes aquamacs to
> hang. This seems to occur for other commands under org-mode if I enter
> a space while in the mini buffer.
>
> I haven't been able to figure this out, any suggestions? (Backtrace
> and debug info below)

Thanks for the backtrace -- could you use Org uncompiled and resent
the backtrace?  It will help reading something useful in it :)

Best,

PS: I guess I won't be able to help further as I'm not using Aquamacs.
Hope someone will try to reproduce the problem.

--
 Bastien