Re: [O] Attachments and refiling

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Attachments and refiling
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 09:45:24 +0200

Gustav Wikström <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm leaning towards not moving my archive to a different folder. I
> like having the attachments relative.

Okay.

But as Darlan pointed out, moving the attached files when refiling the
entry might be dangerous, because files in this attached directory can
also be attached in a different subtree.

I don't have a good general solution to this -- if someone has, please
share.

> Are archive- and refile-hooks implemented b.t.w.?

C-h v org-archive-*-hook TAG
C-h v org-refile-*-hook TAG

helps.

There is `org-after-refile-insert-hook' but there is no
`org-archive-hook'.  I'll consider adding this.

> This would make it
> possible to hack a personal setting, or am I wrong?

You're probably right.  Code is proof.

--
 Bastien