[O] Suppress visibility cycling for a specific tree

From: suvayu ali
Subject: [O] Suppress visibility cycling for a specific tree
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 14:13:37 +0200

Hi,

Is it possible to suppress visibility cycling for a particular tree?
What I am looking for is the behaviour of an ARCHIVEd tree. I have some
general guidelines and local config in this tree that I don't want to
see usually but since it is technically not archived information I am
looking for an alternate means to a similar goal.

Could I specify a special tag of my own and define the behaviour I want
with elisp? Where do I start looking for this?

Thanks a lot.

--
Suvayu