Re: [O] References in Latex

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] References in Latex
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 22:58:05 -0400

Aditya Mandayam <address@hidden> wrote:

> So when exporting from .org to LaTeX-PDF, I would like the references
> to show up at the bottom. This does not happen currently. Why is it
> so?
>
> PS: Gleaned from
> http://tincman.wordpress.com/2011/01/04/research-paper-management-with-emacs-org-mode-and-reftex/
>
> PPS: I am using the tufte-handout document class. On changing this to
> the default article class, the references still do not show up.

The first thing to do is to read Tom Dye's excellent LaTeX export
tutorial:

        http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-latex-export.html

If you still have problems after that, the second thing to do is
to post here an example of what you are trying to do: a small org
file, what happens to it on latex export and what you would like
to happen.

Nick