Re: [O] Org-Mode Homepage error

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Org-Mode Homepage error
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 19:33:01 +0200

Hi Achim and Sebastian,

Achim Gratz <address@hidden> writes:

> Bastien <address@hidden> writes:
>> I fail to understand why an additional <div id="preamble">
>> should break Sebastian's tool.
>> </mode lazybum>
>
> For starters, the title now resides in the preamble, but the script
> looks for it in content.  This error is easily fixed, but I don't know
> if it has further repercussions.

Mhh...  I tried to patch org-info-src.js with this fix, to recompile
it (and get org-info.js).  I copied the result here:

  http://orgmode.org/org-info2.js

Then setting this path in `org-infojs-options', I tried various ways
of getting a working HTML file, with the new div structure, but with
no good result.

I have taken the simplest road for now: I've put the title back in the
"content" div and removed it from the default preamble -- although you
can still add it in the preamble.

I think it's better since it doesn't break people's configuration when
using org-info.js.

For such changes about the HTML structure, I need to better sync with
Sebastian to see how org-info.js can be updated and/or more flexible.
For example "content" is hardcoded in org-info.js and is not anymore
in org-html.el, so this might lead to troubles.

Thanks for your input so far,

--
 Bastien