Re: [O] cleaning all the #+results from an org document

From: Ista Zahn
Subject: Re: [O] cleaning all the #+results from an org document
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 12:15:53 -0400

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 8:59 AM, Stephen Eglen
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Thanks Torsten, you've expressed it elegantly!
>>
>> a) send it to someone without the results (to let him create his own)
>> b) archive them without having possible huge amount of lines of
>> results which can be reproduced any time by executing the block again.
>> c) to delete all the old results and start "fresh"

+1 for c. I often work with R objects that are simply too large to
store in org tables, so I use babel caching + session + write / load R
data files from disk. This works, but it becomes easy to get to an
inconsistent state, and I would like to be able to delete the results
blocks and run the whole thing fresh.

Best,
Ista

--