Re: [O] Remove orgx files

From: Stefan Vollmar
Subject: Re: [O] Remove orgx files
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 18:21:33 +0200

Dear Bastian,
dear Carsten,

we have just re-organized parts of our software documentation (Org-mode
exlusively, of course) and I had a "colophon" section in mind with all Org
source files and a short description of our workflow (it might be ready in a
few days). Here is a link to the index page:

http://www.nf.mpg.de/vhist/doc/usage/theindex.html

demonstrating the idea behind the include mechanism.

Warm regards,
Stefan

--
Dr. Stefan Vollmar, Dipl.-Phys.