Re: [O] Footnote export to LaTeX "wrong number of arguments" error

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] Footnote export to LaTeX "wrong number of arguments" error
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 15:45:33 -0500

2011/7/30 Jambunathan K <address@hidden>:
>> Did that, same issue. It actually said nothing to be done for make all
>> autoloads. One thing of note, though... the error features this:
>>
>> ,---
>> | ("/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-footnote.elc" . 6816)], 1
>> `---
>>
>> I noted that for some reason it's pulling from /usr/share/emacs.../
>> and not ~/.elisp/org.git, despite my setting in .emacs. What did I do
>> wrong in setting that?
>
> Do a M-x locate-library RET org-install RET and see what happens?
>
> What does M-: load-path report?

Grrrrrr. So stupid, but 90% of my problems are, so I guess I shouldn't
be surprised.

Looking back through my .emacs, I *couldn't believe* that I saw
(require 'org-install) *above* my load path settings!! I guess I don't
use org-mode nearly as much at home (this is on my personal computer)
vs. work and it's been like this all along. How crazy.

Now, however, I'm getting the same problem as reported here, except
not when I try to open links, but when I try to export to pdf via
LaTeX:
--- http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg44866.html

,---
| Symbol's value as variable is void: org-babel-inline-src-block-regexp
`---

I've done make clean && make && make doc about 10 times today already,
including Achim's suggestion of make cleanall & & make all autoloads.

Why might this be happening?

Thanks again for persisting. Sorry the answer to the original problem
wasn't more satisfying.

John