Re: [O] Footnote export to LaTeX "wrong number of arguments" error

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] Footnote export to LaTeX "wrong number of arguments" error
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 23:26:35 +0200

Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:
>> I've done make clean && make && make doc about 10 times today already,
>> including Achim's suggestion of make cleanall & & make all autoloads.

Just to be clear, the latter suggestion is only needed if you never use
"make install", which would refresh org-install.el.

> 1. Does it work after doing make clean?

This does not remove org-install.el when it is already present.  You
must use 'make cleanall' to remove it.

> 2. Does it work with release_7.7?
>
>   $ git reset --hard release_7.7
>
> If it works with both 1 & 2 then (may be) Eric's recent checkin is
> causing this regression.

I've tested John's document on the latest Git head that includes this
commit.  I'm getting the feeling that John might have customized the
load-path in more than one place and that add-to-list might not
prepending the entries as he assumes since they are already present in
load-path.  Something like

(setq load-path (cons (expand-file-name "~/.elisp/org.git/lisp") load-path))

should be more robust in this case.

Regards,
Achim.