Re: [O] Remove \maketitle from scrlttr2 latex export

From: Peter de Jong
Subject: Re: [O] Remove \maketitle from scrlttr2 latex export
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 13:55:48 +0200

Perhaps this is indeed a latex issue related to the scrlttr2 class.
I have reverted back to Jambu's original .scrlttr2 file, added the
BIND, changed [jambu] to [pdj] for the LCO, removed the *encl section.
I also applied the patch to org-latex.el.

No maketitle appears in the .tex, but from the commandline i also have errors:
/----
| (c:\Users\pjo16137\Dropbox\Organizer\export\brief.aux)
| ("C:\Program Files (x86)\MiKTeX\tex\latex\base\ts1cmr.fd")
| ! Undefined control sequence.
| address@hidden ... address@hidden }\languageshorthands
|                                                   address@hidden \cs..
| l.24 \begin{document}
|
| ?
\----

Maybe this error results in the blank first page with "none".

This issue has not much to do anymore with org-mode, I'll try to find
some Latex help.

Thanx Jambu for the help.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,