Re: [O] [bug?] wiki export vs. multilines list item

From: Walter Franzini
Subject: Re: [O] [bug?] wiki export vs. multilines list item
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 14:44:14 +0200

Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:

> Walter Franzini
> <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm experimenting with org-mode's exporting features and I've
>> discovered that, with both mediawiki exporters, multilines list's
>> items are rendered as a list item followed by a preformatted text
>> block.
>
> What do you mean by "both" mediawiki exporters?

org-mw and the exporter available at C-c C-e g w (using Wes Hardaker's
generic exporter).

> From http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.html
>
> ,----
> | Will there ever be support for multiple lines in a table field?
> |
> | No.
> |
> | You can embed tables created with the table.el package in org-mode
> | buffers, with mixed success when it comes to export and publishing.
> `----

I've seen that multilines field are not supported in tables, however the
"Org Mode Manual" contains an example of a multiple lines list item (in
the Plain List node search for Sean Austin).

--
Walter Franzini
http://aegis.stepbuild.org/