[O] Help confirming odt->doc bug (Was Re: [odt] User-visible improvement

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: [O] Help confirming odt->doc bug (Was Re: [odt] User-visible improvements)
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2011 13:18:49 +0530

> I pushed few user-visible improvements to org-lparse/org-odt a few
> minutes ago. With these changes an exported document could be
> post-processed to another format (using an external converter) with just
> a single command (i.e., you no longer have to launch OpenOffice and do
> "Save As" etc)

This addition seems to be bearing fruit immediately. I just reported a
problematic behaviour with org->odt->doc conversion in LibreOffice
mailing list. See

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.devel/14739

I am using OpenOffice.org-3.2.1 (OOO20m18/Build:9502).

Does anyone else see the reported behaviour with recent LibreOffice
builds? I am surprised that no one has complained about this problematic
behaviour yet. Is it that people in this list (and their friends) have
actually shifted to OpenDocument formats and don't rely on Word
anymore. Or Is it that users simply "hand fix" the generated document.

Jambunathan K.