[O] Exporting images in included Org file (bug)

From: John Tait
Subject: [O] Exporting images in included Org file (bug)
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 11:39:11 +0100

A while ago I reported images not being included exports from Org
files that have #+INCLUDEd Org files. I think the images are being
searched from relative path of the top Org file, and not respecting
the different path of the included Org files.

Described by me here:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2011-04/msg00265.html

and reproduced by Robert Goldman here:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2011-05/msg00025.html

I've checked the 7.7 bug fixes but it hasn't been mentioned. Can I
please report it again in case it's slipped off the radar?

Thanks

John