Re: [O] Unicode and Latex export

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Re: [O] Unicode and Latex export
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 18:45:25 +0200

Hello Chris,

On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 6:36 PM, Christopher Witte <address@hidden> wrote:
> Did you remember to set the variable
>
> #+LATEX_CMD: xelatex
>
> at the top of the org file?

I forgot to do that. However correcting my error doesn't help either.
I get a message like this in the output buffer:

Latexmk: Run number 1 of rule 'pdflatex'
Latexmk: Running 'xelatex   -interaction=batchmode
"/home/jallad/tmp/analysis.tex"'
This is XeTeX, Version 3.1415926-2.2-0.9997.4 (TeX Live 2010)
 restricted \write18 enabled.
entering extended mode
Latexmk: References changed.
Latexmk: References changed.
Collected error summary (may duplicate other messages):
  pdflatex: Command for 'pdflatex' gave return code 256
Latexmk: Use the -f option to force complete processing.

However this time a PDF is produced but with the unicode fonts missing
(as was happening with pdflatex).

--
Suvayu