[O] inlinetask html export template

From: suvayu ali
Subject: [O] inlinetask html export template
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 09:35:55 +0200

Hi,

org exports inlinetasks to HTML as preformatted text, and uses the
style class inlinetask. I wanted to export inlinetasks as a section
("div" ?) but with the same style.

I don't know any HTML, but with some guess work I customised the html
template like this:

              '((unless (eq todo "")
                  (format "<span class=\"%s %s\">%s%s</span> " class todo todo
priority))
                heading content))

This takes care of replacing the preformatted block with a section but
the style isn't applied any more. Any ideas how I can achieve that?

--
Suvayu