Re: [O] inlinetask html export template

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Re: [O] inlinetask html export template
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 13:48:29 +0200

Hi Jambunathan,

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 12:35 PM, Jambunathan K <address@hidden> wrote:

> May be there is no entry for inlinetask in the default css. For example,
> if I add the following to css, I see the entry correctly formatted.

[...]

> Btw, you can get the div without any of the xhtml syntactic mess with
> the HTML_CONTAINER_CLASS property and a regular outline (instead of a
> deeply indented outline)

> ** Detector effects                                      :Qn:
>   :PROPERTIES:
>   :HTML_CONTAINER_CLASS: inlinetask
>   :END:
> 1. How is the Gaussian used for smearing of proper time resolution
>   derived? [[http://www.google.com][Google]] this.

I made a class like this in my custom.css:

div.inlinetask
{
    padding:10px;
    border:2px solid gray;
    margin:10px;
    background: WhiteSmoke;
}

Works well. Since I am also using the Worg css, the styling clashes a
little with everything else. Thanks to your pointers, I also found the
styling for "pre" there. I think I can work up a look I am happy with
based on this.

> Also note that with org-inlinetask NOT loaded, the headline is formatted
> as a list because it is very deep (> H:? entry in #+OPTIONS line)

Yes, I am aware of that. That is why I load org-inlinetask in my init
file. :) Having org export headlines as deep as an inlinetask (>=15) can
produce really weird section headings. I think it starts becoming weird
at H:4 or 5.

> Jambunathan K.

Thank you soo much for the help. :)

--