[O] [bug] killing and yanking _sometimes_ doesn`t indent correctly

From: Detlef Steuer
Subject: [O] [bug] killing and yanking _sometimes_ doesn`t indent correctly
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 16:19:26 +0200

Hi!

Using the following files I can reproduced a bug I encountered.

inbox.org
---
* Inbox
** TODO first
** TODO second
---

fileto.org
---
* What todo

** Subheading 1

** Subheading 2
---

Now, if I place the cursor in inbox.org on
** TODO first

hit
C-c C-x C-w

move to fileto.org and hit
C-c C-x C-y  whlie the cursor is in the empty line after
** Subheading 1

I get
---
** Subheading 1
* TODO first

** Subheading 2
---

Should be

---
** Subheading 1
*** TODO first

** Subheading 2
---

In larger files it somestimes works, sometimes behaves this way.

While experimenting I found, when yanking while the cursor is _at the
end_ of the line
** Subheading 1

I get

--
* What todo
** TODO first

** Subheading 2
--

so the lovely subheading 1 gets eaten by my yank.

Shouldn`t I guess.

Orgmode:
release_7.7-38-g1b379
Org-mode version 7.7 (release_7.7.38.g1b379)
Emacs: GNU Emacs 23.2.1 (x86_64-suse-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.22.1) of
2011-02-22 on build34

Regards
Detlef