Re: [O] Bug: Column view in the agenda does not clean up ITEM [7.7]

From: Christian Schmidt
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Column view in the agenda does not clean up ITEM [7.7]
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 21:43:39 +0200 (CEST)

 Hi Sebastien,

Sebastien wrote:

Hi Christian,

I (would have) thought that, when having a column dedicated for
tags, the tag would as well be removed from the "headline" column
(3^rd one, in your example).

Is there a good reason it's not working like that for the tag as
 well?

Talking about version 7.5, you can get rid of the tags in the agenda
view by setting org-agenda-remove-tags to t. But I think that
variable is depricated in version 7.7 as well.

Anyway my original issue is concerning the column view called upon an
agenda view in version 7.7: Unfortunately column view is not cleaning
up the column "ITEM" at all when called upon an agenda view (not only
the tag). But according to the documentation it should clean up the
column "ITEM". But it does not. :-(

Does org-mode clean up the column "ITEM" in the column view when
called upon agenda view in your installation?

Best,
Christian

--
 Christian Schmidt