Re: [O] Equation references for HTML: suggested approaches?

From: Ahmed Fasih
Subject: Re: [O] Equation references for HTML: suggested approaches?
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 08:27:28 -0400

Apologies, I discovered one stopgap solution already:

# <<eq-myeq>>
\begin{equation}
\label{eq-myeq}
a = 1
\end{equation}

We have defined something in (\ref{eq-myeq}), and this link will look
fine in both Latex and HTML output. This just requires me to ensure
that the anchor and the Latex label are the same. (Also, a secondary
drawback: usually I use \eqref so that the output eventual PDF after
Latex output will link "(1)" and not just the 1 in "(1)".)
Improvements to this method are welcome. Thanks,
Ahmed