[O] In custom agenda view, "done" todo keyword is red?

From: John Hendy
Subject: [O] In custom agenda view, "done" todo keyword is red?
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 11:44:11 -0500

Is there a way to make the green font face apply to custom agenda
views? Here is an example:

----------

(setq org-agenda-custom-commands
    '(("w" "Agenda"
        ((agenda "" ((org-agenda-ndays 7)))

         (todo "next"
            ((org-agenda-overriding-header "Next Actions")))

         (todo "proj"
            ((org-agenda-overriding-header "Projects"))
             (org-agenda-sorting-strategy
                 '(todo-state-down category-keep)))))
----------

My results:
- C-a t, then 5 r (to show done items) produces all green "done" names
- C-a a produces "done" items in green
- C-a w (my custom agenda above) produces done items in the schedule area as red

What am I goofing up?

Perhaps this has been discussed before... I only found one previous
mailing list item which was from quite some time ago and was reported
as being fixed in v6.07

[1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2008-09/msg00276.html

Thanks,
John