Re: [O] how to narrow Clock Total on repeating tasks?

From: Michael Gilbert
Subject: Re: [O] how to narrow Clock Total on repeating tasks?
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 14:29:58 -0700

Hi all —

Been through some rough family time and I worry that I may have missed a
response to this question. I apologize if that's the case. If not, is there
anyone with any insights?

Basically, I'm just looking for a way to narrow the scope of the clock total to
the current iteration of task, in the context of the column view of the agenda.
Comparing effort to total doesn't make a lot of sense if the former is an
estimate per iteration and the latter is an total over all iterations.

At least not to me. There's always the likelihood that I'm just missing
something.

— Michael