Re: [O] [bug] org-inlinetask produces invalid xhtml

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] org-inlinetask produces invalid xhtml
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 14:17:29 +0200

Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:

>> As far as I can tell, inline tasks are not designed to be nested.
>
> May be C-c C-x t should throw an error and enforce this.

Done.

> If inlinetasks cannot be nested, may I know how one would use
> org-inlinetask-promote and org-inlinetask-demote.
>
> I understand that it's presence implies that even though inlinetasks
> cannot be nested they could occur at various levels

Indeed.

> implying that inline task deeper than a certain level are treated
> differently than others.

I fear that exporters are not aware about this implication.

The templates may support a `relative-level' keyword. An inline task at
`org-inlinetask-min-level' would set it at 0 and so on.

> Does Org provide a way to NOT export trees deeper than a certain
> level?

I don't think so, though you can remove them via a hook just before
export.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou